Hi there. 



I'm Liz, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I'm sure. This is my blog, and I would like to tell you a little bit about it. Flowers for Ferdinand came to be as a place to share what I love to do, inspired by the words of Munro Leaf, in his tender telling about The Story of Ferdinand the Bull.

If you've never heard of Ferdinand, he's the little bull who, unlike his bull peers, would not fight the matador. He's the little bull who is so happy to just sit and smell the flowers under his favorite cork tree. There are many interpretations of this little story, but I have based my blog on one take of it: like Ferdinand, I try to find the simple pleasures in life, and hold them dear to my heart. I try to stay true to that. Happiness is found within, and these days, I'm finding a lot of it.

Writing the blog, and being able to share it with friends and family, near and far away, brings a smile to my face. I hope, if you take the time to read, that you smile too.

Let's do what we love to do, and pass it on.
I would love for you to be inspired too, and in time, be able to share your happiness here.

I would love to hear from you! Please send your ideas or comments to flowersforferdinandblog@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment